We develop The Data Distribution Platform and ensure that it works optimally. We also assist the basic data registers in the process of moving to the Data Distributor, so as to ensure we distribute improved and cohesive basic data.
We work to achieve the easiest possible access to the Data Distributor; ensuring the right documentation is available, and that users can access support in case of issues.
We are also preparing for further public data to be included in the Data Distributor; this will be additional to that which was included under the Basic Data Programme.
- Development of the Data Distributor as a central part of the shared public Basic Data Programme
- Documentation, answering enquiries, support and improvement of user experiences
- Coordination with the register authorities and cooperation with basic data users
- Contract and cooperation with KMD, the service provider of the Data Distributor
- Agreements with other authorities about further data in the Data Distributor
Head of department: Jesper Weng Haar